So I guess you could say that writing in a diary, blog, etc. has been a part of my life since.....since HS..wait a minute...before..I had a diary complete with lock and key in the 4th grade....I still have it somewhere as well!!
In 2003 my bestfriend C told me of the wonderful site....www.xanga.com so my online blogging journey began. I met ALOT OF people on there who I still currently talk to either via phone, facebook, or twitter....many have gone to the wayside as far as blogging...as have I....
I wanted to get back into the swing of things with blogging, but I just lost the mojo for a very long time.
I really do miss it. I was looking at my blog posts from 2003-2009 and its crazy to see how much I've grown as a person and the foolishness that has been a part of my life....hehehe...I love that I kept of blog of alot of those details because sadly, I had forgetten all about some of them until they were re-read...boy...I'm definately going to have some stories for my grandchildren....
Anyways, I've tried to go back to xanga and re-create the magic that I once had on there...but its not the same...I don't have a my click of followers that I read their blogs and they read mine and plus I feel like I'm entering a new chapter in my life so part of me did not want to blog on the same site I've been writing in since I was 21 years old!!
So, I've tried the whole blogging thing before on other blogs and it just did not pan out for me like I had wished that it would have....so I decided since I'm about to enter a new chapter in my life..maybe its time to start a new blog and actually allot time to writing in it on a regular basis...
As for my name on here...Perfekt Imperfektion...I always felt that play on words described me...describes all of us.....we are all "perfect imperfections" just the way God made us.....as for Southern Diva's....its a word a few of my twitter buddies and I came up w/to describe ourselves...all grown women trying to be about our business....so there you have it..that's how the name began..
What I want to get out of this blog....hmmmm...I guess the purpose of this blog is to hopefully #1 be an unbiased oulet by which I could let out how I feel about the "goings on" in my life and #2 maybe the relationship hi's and low's that I go through may help someone else....or....in turn....help myself..
This blog will be filled w/real talk about life, friendships, family, love, and relationships..
I really hope those reading this will enjoy the ride as I begin this new chapter of my life as a Southern Diva....
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Cam:)!! Looking forward to keeping up w/you on here...I've been horrible with blogging, but i'll get back into it soon.
ReplyDeleteGlad you decided to come back! Albeit under a different alias, but... you really hadn't blogged under the old one in over a year. Congrats! I like the new name. I'm trying to find a "new" spot to blog - again. Simply because in talking to the crew I made the blogspot move with, we all seem to be looking for something different (we just discussed this on Saturday). *sigh* If it wasn't an arm & a leg for the domain I want ($2,300), I'd begin having my site created. However, I haven't been writing consistently enough on there to be shelling out that kind of loot. Lol.
ReplyDeleteAnyhoo... I'm glad to see you're giving it another attempt. You know I'll keep up. Always have. Haven't decided if I'm going to stay on BS for the time being or open up a new one, myself. Lol. Either way, you'll know; since you're already on my distro. =o) Can't wait to keep up w/ your new journey. ♥ you!
Hey fellow Libra, droppin by to say hi
ReplyDeleteThanks guys for joining me on this journey and being so supportive of me :)
ReplyDelete