Friday, August 6, 2010

Soooooo alot has changed since the last time I wrote on here...for the better....after all this time...me and the BF have started communicating MUCH better and seem to be on a better track....I've been trying and he has been trying and the M word has come up....and not just from my mouth...sooooo hmmmmmm I guess sometimes it takes a little umph! to bring people closer.

Anyways...I started work in my new district this week and it has been going well. I miss my old peeps from my old district...but I'm pretty sure that I am going to really enjoy the new peeps, as they are super nice thus far.

My office is much smaller this year, but its cool.....I only have one school this year that I am on 5 days per week...sooo I think thing are going to be super awesome.

Sorry for the brief post but my attention is distracted....watching The Millionaire Matchmakers...+ spending time w/my hunny bunny...so....holla!!

No comments:

Post a Comment